Thursday, February 2, 2012

product of the week: olay regenerist serum

 I love reading people's reviews of products and I always learn about so much great stuff out there that I never would have otherwise known (thank you blogland!)  I'm linking up with Tiffany to share one of my favorite skin care products...



Luckily I've always had decent skin and I can certainly thank my mom for good genes and teaching me about proper skin care early on.  But as I started pushing the big 3-0 last year, I wanted to be more proactive in slowing down the effects of aging on my face.  Obviously lots of things factor in to the quality of your skin, but I have been loving the extra boost I get from Olay products. 

This serum makes my skin feel moisturized but not oily and firm but not tight.  I've tried all kind of brands, cheapies and wallet busters, and so far Olay's Regenerist line is my go to.  And just in case you were wondering (I'm sure you're just dying to know) I also use




I'm a walking ad for Olay eh?  The other thing I like about these products is they all (well maybe except the cleanser) last for several months so I only have to shell out the $ a couple times a year.  I'm thinking ten years from now when I'm drowning myself in vodka on the eve of my 40th birthday, I'll be rather pleased with my 30 year old self.

And as my girl Truvy would say...


"honey ,time marches on and eventually you realize it is marchin' over your face."

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing and I love the Steel Magnolias shout out! Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for hosting a fun link up...look forward to doing it again!

      Delete
  2. I have had this product suggested to me several times. Going to get it today. Love the blog! You got me at the Truvy quote. Follower now!!

    heather
    livingat123.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I hope you like the serum as much as I do.

      Delete
  3. I love Olay products for my skin. I have never tried this one before but it sounds like a good one! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete